Were Humans Once Monkeys?
According to the theory of Evolution, that is a fact. This theory, based mostly on the Charles Darwin Origin of species teaching, declares that all the more perfect and complicated species have evolved from the more primitive ones. Scientists have discovered a certain similarity in genes between monkeys and people, but the same similarity (over 95 percent) in genes they have found between people and pigs.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California