Welding Laborer Job Description
With the economic upheaval experienced by today’s world, jobs are becoming increasingly scarce. A career in welding is one of the few that still retains some of its old job security and pay range, while still lacking a college requirement. The basic welding labor job description lays out their duties of working with various industrial blowtorches to fuse metals together. Welding laborers are tasked with numerous jobs such as industrial maintenance and weld repair, construction of large equipment and structures, and must be well-versed in creative problem-solving. Many welding job positions require certification from a vocational school.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary