Wal-Mart Cashier Job Description
Employment as a Wal-Mart cashier has become a much more desirable career that has been in the past. In fact, due to Wal-Mart’s huge success it is one of the few jobs that has a reasonable level of job security in the recent harsh economic times. So what exactly is a Wal-Mart cashier’s job description? Wal-Mart cashiers are expected to perform normal cashier duties including handling checkout counters and shelf stocking. In addition, they’re also expected to be extremely polite to customers, greeting them and helping them whenever they come within 10 feet, which is known as the “10 feet rule” by staff of the company. There’re no educational requirements for becoming a Wal-Mart cashier.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary