Truck Dispatcher Job Description
Truck dispatchers are an integral part of numerous companies that employ the use of large vehicles. The general truck dispatcher job description covers numerous important duties, primarily the task of running the radio system, maintaining communication between truck drivers and giving them destinations. In addition, a truck dispatcher is also in charge of driver logistics, reading maps and giving directions, truck repairs, setting up emergency arrangements, filling out paperwork, and sometimes budgeting and payroll as well. There are no specific educational requirements for becoming a truck dispatcher.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary