The List of Top Beauty/Cosmetology Schools
There many education options open to those seeking a career as a beautician. These include night school courses, full-time day schools, colleges with full board, part-time schools, and vocational colleges. The right school for you must be based on what fits with your schedule and your budget. The average cost of a beautician’s education is up to $6,000 a year or more for 9 to 24 months. Student loans are available as well as on-campus work and paid apprenticeships. Some courses that you will most likely take include Fundamentals of Cosmetology, Manicuring, Hairstyling, Hair Coloring, Hair Design, Skin Care, and Salon Management.
The Best Beauty Schools:
Empire Beauty School
Concorde School of Hair Design
American Career College
Milwaukee Area Technical College
Lincoln College of Technology
Miller-Motte Technical College
Pearl River Community College
Northern Michigan University
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary