The Purpose of a Job Description
Many people wonder at the exact purpose of a job description. The role of job descriptions is both simple and crucial to employment and the economy. A job description provides a link between the hirers of personnel and potential employees. It gives information for interested parties as to exact duties of an employment position, often includes working hours and pay, usually lists educational requirements, and helps filter out unqualified persons. Before applying for a position, one should always read the job description first, as this can save a lot of time for both parties.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary