The Hardest Moment in Life
When something worst happens to either you or your loved ones and you cannot change it, it becomes the hardest moment of your life. At that point of time you have no control over the situation even if you want to. You feel so lost and helpless. And if the problem is related to your child, it becomes more painful. When you lose somebody who was very dear to you and you know that you will never be able to get him back, it breaks you. But sometimes you are left with no choice. You have to accept the truth of your life.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California