The Diablo 2 Account Ban Appeal Process: How to Appeal a Permanent Ban on a Battle.net Account by Blizzard
There are few things worse than getting banned from online play on your favorite game. There is, however, an appeals process that can be undertaken for the sake of lifting such a ban. In essence, you must speak to a Blizzard representative and make your case for lifting the ban. There are multiple ways to accomplish this. The most direct and successful of these is to call Blizzard’s customer service billing and account number: 1-800-592-5499. Their available times are 8AM to 8PM, 7 days a week.
Speaking to a representative is generally the best way to lift a ban on your account, but there are several other ways. Email them at their account admin email address. Fill out an online form on their official website. Or have a friend speak to a moderator on your behalf on Battle.net itself. If you try a combination of these approaches, you will have an even higher chance of success.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California