Tetris for iPad Review
The gaming classic Tetris has finally made its way to the iPad, but how does this latest installment in the long-running series measure up? The first thing you’ll notice when you start playing is the difference between manipulating pieces with your finger instead of with arrow keys or a D-pad. Being able to flip and move each piece with simple finger gestures allows for tight control and an added level of interest. A good selection of new gameplay modes also help to broaden the experience and freshen up the old formula. On the downside, crashing can be a problem and this app strangely seems to ignore the silent switch. With the massive popularity of this app, though, there is a good chance that these issues will be cleared up soon. In conclusion, if you are a Tetris fan then this app is definitely the way to go. Overall Score: 8.5 out of 10
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 00:43
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962