Tesla Model S Release Date
The highly anticipated luxury sedan from Tesla, the Tesla Model S, has a scheduled release date of Q1, 2012 according to the company. The announced plan is to begin production in Q4, 2011 and release the car the following year. However, financial problems may delay the eventual release. It is possible that the recent initial public offering will raise enough funding to foot the $300 million bill to begin full-scale production of the Model S.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California