Technical Writer Job Description
If you are good at explaining things and have an interest in writing, that a career as a technical writer might be exactly what you are looking for. You will see in the majority of technical writer job descriptions that their primary duty is writing explanatory texts for school textbooks, operation manuals, and rulebooks. Essentially anything that complex needs to be written out in plain English for a layman to understand is within the purview of a technical writer. To become a technical writer you will generally need a degree in English or creative writing.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary