Technical Support Job Description
If you work while other people and have a good understanding of computers and other technical matters, then a job as a technical support representative is an excellent career choice. It is one of the best-paying jobs that does not require a college degree or certified training. A technical support job description includes working with customers toward resolving their technical difficulties, providing explanations and solutions to computer software and hardware as well as other electronic equipment and services. Technical support representatives must be courteous and patient as well as good teachers.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary