Talking Baby Hippo for iPad App Review
Talking Baby Hippo is the latest installment in the talking animal series by Outfit 7. Is it entertainment worth your money, or just a waste of time? The answer really depends upon what you’re looking for with this app. The baby hippo is extremely cute and easily lovable if you like the style behind it. Its baby-like mimicry of every word you say can be really funny and lead to hours of entertainment. It can also get old really fast. A variety of features such as feeding, poking, and tickling can add some extra value to the somewhat simple package. Perhaps the best use of Talking Baby Hippo is with entertaining small children, who almost always find pure joy in the silliness. Overall Score: 8 out of 10
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 00:42
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962