Syncing Someone Else's iPod to my iTunes
In order to allow someone else’s iPod to have your iTunes list, you can simply drag and drop the songs from your iTune to your friend’s iPod. This is possible in spite of the fact that your friend’s iPod will not have the same user identity. This also means that automatic sync is happening without any problem. However, for older iPod models, it can be difficult to transfer songs without deleting the entire iPod content before synchronizing.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California