Soldier Salary 2011
The 2011 Defense Authorization Act has brought in a military pay hike of 1.4%. The Defense Finance and Accounting Service publishes the military pay charts every year, reflecting adjustments in army salaries, allowances and an annual raise. The lowest-ranked solider in the Army is a Private E-1, followed by a Private E-2, Private First Class E-3 and Specialist E-4. The 2011 DFAS military pay chart shows average salaries for soldiers as $25,000. The amount of annual increase varies from one grade to another.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary