Software Patent Settlements
Some recent software patent settlements:
Eolas Technologies Inc. v. Microsoft Corporation $521 million
This patent case centered on a feature that supports embedded links in Internet Explorer.
University of California v. Microsoft $30.4 million
This patent case also centered on technology in Internet Explorer.
Creative Technologies v. Apple Inc. $100 million
This patent case centered on the menu system used in the iPod music player.
Contois Music Technology v. Apple Inc.
This patent case also centered on the user interface of the iPod.
NTP v. Research in Motion
A substantial patent case over real-time email updates on the Blackberry smart phones.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California