Send Pictures From Computer To Phone
It is easy to transfer pictures from a computer to a phone using Bluetooth or a USB wire. Since a USB wire may not be at hand every now and then, it is useful to have a phone that has Bluetooth activated while transferring. Basic phones lack Bluetooth, but it is important to have it installed in at least one computer that you access regularly. A phone that comes with picture-viewing facilities usually supports Bluetooth.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California