Sales Rep Job Description
Are you good at talking to people? Do you have an interest in selling things to others? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then a future career as a sales rep could be just the thing for you. The basic duties of a sales representative consist primarily of speaking with customers and helping them find the right products for them and their budget. Although they may not be specifically listed on a company’s sales rep job description, a charming personality or conversational flair can add immensely to one’s sales potential. Additional duties include traveling to trade shows, providing customer support, and keeping records of clients and sales. Educational requirements for becoming a sales rep are generally quite relaxed when compared with many other professions. Many companies require only a high school diploma.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary