Sales Agent Job Description
Are you talking to people and getting them to listen to what you have to say? Do you have an interest in selling things? A job as a sales agent falls under both of these categories is quite a profitable line of work. So what do you find in a sales agent job description? The primary duty of a sales agent is to sell as many products for their employer as possible. Generally, this involves talking with customers and finding out their needs and budgets and convincing them of their need to buy the products that they have on hand. Having a talent with words can be especially helpful, especially as you are generally paid through commission, a percentage of your sold items. There are no stiff educational requirements for becoming a sales agent.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary