Quickest Way to Clean Grout
The quickest way to clean grout is to mix equal amounts of vinegar and water and clean away. You can also use baking soda. There are many commercial products for cleaning grout but you have to read the instructions and make sure you are following them. Also, in most cases, you have to be careful of the fumes. Vinegar is inexpensive and usually quite effective in cleaning grout when mixed with equal parts of water.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California