Video linking sites such as QuickSilverScreen can be extremely useful in finding just what you want to watch online. On the other hand, they can also be full of fake and broken links. So what are some alternatives to QuickSilverScreen? Some of the best video linking websites are Surf the Channel, Project Free TV, TV Shack, Ninjavideo, Watch-Movies-tv.info, TV-Links.eu, and Sidereel. Each has its own strengths and weaknesses, often missing a couple of your favorite videos. This is when it comes time to turn to OVGuide, which searches a large group of video linking sites for just want you want to watch.
If you watch a lot of online videos, you will most likely find our guide to fixing out of sync audio useful.
If Megavideo’s 72-minute limit has been cramping your style, check out our article on bypassing the Megavideo limit.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Downloading and streaming copyright material is illegal in many countries; do not do this. Please only use these tips for watching legal videos. As always, be careful on these sites as some of them have malicious spyware.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California