Proof That Werewolves Exist
Research indicates that there is no solid proof that werewolves exist. There is much debate on the topic, however. Individuals have been studying this talk of “bigfoot” and other large creatures being spotted but there is no indicative proof that they do exist. There was a report out of England that claimed that over 1000 years ago, a werewolf terrorized a community. They named the werewolf the Flixton werewolf and the Saxon people even built a hostel to protect travelers from it. But to date there is no concrete proof that werewolves exists.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California