Podiatrist Salary 2011
Podiatrists enjoy a huge demand in 2011 due to the increasing awareness of foot care. About 75% of podiatrists are employees and the remaining self-employed. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, podiatrists can earn very high salaries. The average Podiatrist income in 2011 is $125,000. Podiatrists in the states of Oregon, Michigan, Kentucky, Louisiana and Georgia often earn much more. Podiatry medicine takes the 15th spot in the Forbes magazine’s survey of `America’s 25 Best Paying Jobs’. A podiatrist is a Doctor of Podiatry Medicine (DPM) who treats disorders, diseases and deformities of the foot.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary