Pocket God App for iPad Review
The concept behind Pocket God is simple: You are an all-powerful deity of a primitive tribe of pygmies. As their omnipotent ruler, you get to mess with them and generally make their lives miserable. Pocket God for the iPad is simple but extremely funny and addictive. The sheer variety of different activities is astounding, with 37 updates currently, and many more to come. The latest update features a pack of mischievous monkeys that can really wreak havoc with a little prodding from the player. The only noticeable problem with Pocket God is the lack of Retina Display support, but this is easily overlooked. Overall Score: 9 out of 10
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 00:44
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962