Paramedic Job Description
Have you ever wanted to save another person’s life? Such a great act is a daily occurrence in the life of a paramedic. So what exactly composes a paramedic job description? One of the principal duties carried out by paramedics is, of course, driving an ambulance. Paramedics must be expertly trained to drive extremely quickly and safely while under extreme pressure. At the same time, a paramedic also functions as an emergency room doctor and must be able to make split-second decisions as to how to treat a dying patient and keep them alive on the way to the hospital. To become a paramedic, the educational requirements include extensive medical training and certification.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary