Outlook 2010 .pst 2GB Limit on File Size
By default, Outlook 2010 does not have a 2 GB limit in file size. However, if your system administrator (particularly if you are part of a large corporate domain) has set a MaxFileSize property in the registry it is possible for a 2 GB limit to be put in place if this has been set. When set, Outlook will not allow the size of a .pst file to grow beyond this size.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California