Movie Make-up Artist Job Description
If you are interested in working with make-up and have a love of the movies, the job as a movie make-up artist could be exactly what you’re looking for. The primary duty listed in a movie make-up artist job description is working with actors and directors toward composing the perfect stage image. A movie make-up artist must be skilled in applying numerous types of stage make-up, be knowledgeable of different styles of makeup application to fit a range of lighting and moods, perform make-up fixes between scenes and takes, order and inventory make-up supplies, and learn to create special effect make-up such as injuries and scars. To become a movie make-up artist you will need to complete a certification course at a cosmetology school.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary