Medical Examiner Salary 2011
One of the prominent jobs in the health care industry is that of the medical examiner. The average salary of a medical examiner in 2011 is $45,000. Those who work in a federal government setting earn more. Their salaries are determined by a host of factors, including the type and size of the employer, job location, education and experience. A medical examiner’s main job is to determine the exact cause of those who die an unnatural death. They perform post-mortems on the body of individuals dying in accidents as well as crime victims. They may also appear in Courts as witnesses, if necessary.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary