Medical Billing Salary
A medical biller, also known as a medical coder, is someone who computes medical bills for hospitals, clinics, individual practices, and even insurance companies or legal firms.
The average annual medical billing salary is typically $15 to even $20 per hour, resulting in an annual salary of $32,200. Medical billing specialists and professionals, however, can earn increased income through detailed knowledge of specialties, and also by moving into a management role, earning up to $50,000 or more per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary