Medical Biller Job Description
With the current state of financial hardship experienced by the nation, the default rate on medical bills is higher than ever. As a result, there has never been a higher demand for competent medical billers. A medical biller’s job description is quite similar to that of a debt collector, determining overdue bills for medical treatment patients, reminding these patients of their dues, and seeking legal courses of action if necessary. To perform properly as a medical biller, one needs an expansive knowledge of medicine and hospital treatments, as well as experience in working with people.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary