Line Cook Job Description
Among the numerous titles given to chefs in a restaurant kitchen, what duties does a line cook perform? While individual line cook job descriptions may vary in details, the essence is the same. A line cook prepares the food, cooks it, and arranges it on the plate to be served. Line cooks perform all of the main duties involved with preparing meals in the restaurant. To become a line cook, you will need to have extensive cooking abilities and in some cases the educational requirements involve an official culinary education.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary