Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner Review
Now I don’t use a lot of makeup but something I just love is eyeliner. Problem is I’ve always had the toughest time getting a brand that really like without spending like $50 on it. I can’t really afford that much so I try and back off a little bit over something a little cheaper, but it just doesn’t feel the same. That is until I found Lancome Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner. When I looked it up later I found out that it had won the Reader’s Choice Award from Allure. I can really see why. Khol is the Indian word for the very first eyeliner that was invented thousands of years ago in ancient India. This eyeliner is based directly on the formula they used so long ago and used for so long since. I thought Ithat was just so cool. When I first tried it I was stunned at the results. It was easy to apply and really lead to be a liberating experience. It intensified my luck and give me a super glamorous sheen. I’ve always thought that the traditional Indian women look great with their eye makeup and now I do too.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California