Knight’s Rush for iPad Review
Every platform needs a good old fashioned hack and slash RPG game with tons of loot and leveling up. Knight’s Rush delivers just that in a nifty little package. Insanely addictive yet simple and easy to learn, the gameplay of Knight’s rush combines nicely with the over-the-top graphics and animations. While multiplayer support on Game Center is still lacking with the latest version, the frequent free updates suggest that multiplayer modes may become available in the near future. Anyone who has enjoyed such classics as Diablo, Gauntlet, Titan Quest, and Castle Crashers will definitely find something to love about this crazy little game. Overall Score: 9 out of 10
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 00:43
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962