Job Description of an Athletic Director
If you are into sports and looking for a good job, then you should definitely consider the post of athletic director. The general job description of an athletic director is a person in charge of all sports activity at a school or other organization, such as a gym. Athletic directors are in charge of budgeting as well as personnel management. Athletic directors determine which programs are offered as well as who will take charge of them. Many athletic directors are also in charge of the entire schedule for sports activity. To become an athletic director, you’ll need an education in management or sports.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary