Job Description of a Realtor
These days, with the housing market being the interesting topic that it is, most of us know at least one individual who works as a realtor. As home owners become an increasingly elite group, and realtors seem to be doing just the opposite, one might wonder what exactly is the job description of a realtor. Well, a realtor can actually do quite a few things. He can work with individuals who are interested in selling property, buying property, or both. He can choose to specialize in residential properties, commercial properties, or both. Whatever career concentration a realtor chooses, his job is to represent the interests of his client. This might mean advertising a property, finding potential properties, assisting with negotiation and paperwork, and more.
+by Margaret Walker on Thu, 10/07/2010 - 11:47
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary