Job Description for the Vice President
What are the exact duties of the vice president? If the government were to write a job description for the vice president, then they would of course include the two duties of the office as laid out by the Constitution: Acting as president when the president cannot fulfill his or her duties, and presiding over the Senate. In addition to these two duties, the vice president is also issued additional tasks that may vary greatly depending upon which administration gives them. Vice presidents may play a key role in politics and policies, or they may be used simply as political set pieces. There aren’t any educational requirements when it comes to the office of vice president, but under almost all circumstances, a master’s degree and significant political experience are needed.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary