Job Description for a Cook
If you enjoy food and have an interest in cooking then a job as a cook could be just the thing for you. Generally speaking, a cook’s job description is focused upon the duties of cooking and arranging dishes for the culinary establishment for which they work. In addition, cooks are also often in charge of preparing and chopping ingredients before mealtimes, washing dishes, and general cleanup in the kitchen area. The educational requirements to become a cook vary depending upon the restaurant, and may include a degree from a culinary school.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary