Job Description for a Cinematographer
Film is considered by many to be the ultimate art form, combining photography, drama, and sound. One of the essential components in any good film is its cinematographer. The standard job description for a cinematographer simply includes the task of directing the lighting and photography of the film. Cinematographers must arrange artificial and natural light to produce the ideal conditions for each scene. They must also advise to director as to the effect of different types of film and camera effects that can be used to give the correct style. A cinematographer’s education requirements are primarily related to photography as well as experience with digital and film video cameras. They must also have extensive knowledge concerning different types of lightning and film.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary