Is the iPad compatible with Verizon Wireless?
The Apple iPad is available in a 3G model which includes both Wifi access and cellular data so you can use it anywhere. At the moment, the 3G model only supports AT&T and is not compatible with the CDMA Verizon network.
However, there is a workaround. The Verizon Wireless MiFi is a very compact (the size of a few credit cards stacked on top of eachother) that creates a personal encrypted WiFi hotspot using the Verizon's high-speed data network. So, all you have to do is buy a regular WiFi-only iPad, get a MiFi, and connect the iPad to the MiFi over WiFi (that was a mouthful) and you can be on Verizon Wireless anywhere you want with the iPad. The MiFi can also be used to host other devices such as a laptop, iPhone, etc. so if you are carrying multiple devices with you (which you probably are) now you can have them all running off one access point, the MiFi.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California