Is the Gaza Strip a country?
The Gaza Strip is not actually a country. It is instead a piece of land that is part of the larger nation of Israel. The Gaza Strip is home to over 1 million Palestinians in so many people think that it is part of Palestine. However Palestine is not officially recognized as a country and thus the Gaza Strip remains a part of Israel.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California