Is a World of Warcraft Character lost when you get Banned? How to Restore a Lost WoW Character from a Perm Banned Account
There are few things more painful or frustrating than spending months or even years playing on a World of Warcraft character only to have your account banned. You may have heard numerous rumors being spread concerning the possibility of restoring a WoW character from a banned account, but is this possible? Let’s find out.
Our technical team has investigated the situation and reached this conclusion. It is not actually possible to restore a lost World of Warcraft character from a perm-banned account. Most websites and other sources claiming to have the capability of achieving a character restoration are in fact trying to cheat you in some way or provide a means of distributing spyware. The only legitimate and safe method to potentially restore a lost World of Warcraft character is to speak to a Blizzard company representative.
Disclaimer: We do not condone any use of illegal or unofficial hacks or other means of circumventing imposed account restrictions from this company, game, or any other. This article is meant entirely for informational purposes. Do not violate your EULA agreement.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California