Is Turpentine Polar?
Turpentine is an organic solvent. It is non-polar. A non-polar substance means it shares the equal number of electrons between atoms. Turpentine can dissolve both non-polar and polar components of substances. Turpentine is able to dissolve many of the water unsolvable or hardly solvable substances. Turpentine is organic and is made of pine or some other trees. This solvent can also be called turpentine oil or turpentine spirit.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California