Is Thyme Safe For Cats?
Cats can consume many herbs and plants. Thyme is among the plants safe for cats. However, thyme oils can be potentially poisonous for cats. Oils contain concentrated thyme substance and can cause more severe effects on cats than the plant itself. Such undesirable reactions as diarrhea or vomiting can be evoked by thyme oils. Therefore, avoiding using this oil in aroma therapy is essential for the cats’ health.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California