Is Thyme Oil Toxic To Cats?
Thyme is one of the many safe plants for cats. Nevertheless, thyme oil is not that safe. It is concentrated. It has all the thyme plant substances in it, but they are highly concentrated there. Thyme oil can produce a different effect on cats than the thyme plant. In some cases animals consuming or breathing in thyme oil can have certain health problems. Vomiting or diarrhea can be listed among the symptoms of cat poisoning by the thyme oil.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California