Is Thyme A Perennial Or Annual?
Thyme tends to grow in bushes. It is a perennial. On its second year it spreads and grows up into a large bush. This plant does not have a very long life span. It has to be replanted in every 2 or 3 years. Besides, it cannot be cut heavily. It can also be rooted by its branches, bent to the ground and covered with it. If you take off the external bark layer, the bush will grow extra roots on the branches.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California