Is There Water In Vinegar?
Water is one of vinegar’s essential components. It mainly consists of water (over 95 percent). Different kinds of vinegar vary in their structure, but they all contain water. Besides water, vinegars also contain a small amount of acetic acid. If you leave the vinegar bottle open for a while, the acid will evaporate, leaving the water in the bottle. That is when we say the vinegar or wine became flat.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California