Is There Water In The Air?
Even though water has more density than the air, there is water in the air. Being heated it evaporates, lifts up in the air, become lighter than the air. You can easily check out this fact, running a simple experiment. Get a bottle of iced or cold water out of the refrigerator and put it on your table. Soon you will see the condensed “air” water on its surface.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California