Is There Water In Soda?
Depending on the type of soda, it may or may not contain water. Soda as a chemical does not contain any water in it. it is a powdered or crystalized substance. However, if you add some water to soda, you obtain a soft drink, called soda. Adding some sugar or juice to it makes soda and water to produce lemonade. In this case, it certainly contains much water in it.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California