Is There Water In Blood?
The entire human body mostly consists of water or water solutions. Water is one of the essential component of our organisms. Human blood has over 55 percent of plasma in it. Plasma, in its turn, has about 90 percent of water in it. Therefore, every gallon of human blood consists of half a gallon of water. Losing only 8 percent of body water, a person my start hallucinating or even may faint.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California