Is There Air Resistance In Free Fall?
Free fall is when an object starts falling down without any initial acceleration. It starts in the rest position and gradually gains speed. This speed is cause by the gravity and its accumulation is interfered by the air resistance. If it was not for the air resistance, two such different objects as a stone and a feather would reach the floor gaining the same speed and over the same period of time.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California